WordPress Plugins for Email and Newsletters
If you want to influence your online presence, drive more traffic and generate leads, then you should integrate an Email form into your WordPress site where your visitors can subscribe to your blog or website. It is an effective online marketing technique where you can promote your website or blog content directly to the subscribers’ email via newsletters. It goes without saying that when there are countless blogs and unimaginable amount of content on the Internet vying for attention, getting your own posts sent straight to your readers’ mail box can mean a lot.
In WordPress, this simple “Subscribe to newsletter” functionality can be added with three simple steps:
- Pick a great email and newsletter plugin
- Install that plugin
- Activate and use the plugin
To help make that first step easier, we bring you a list of ten most advanced WordPress plugins for Email and Newsletter subscription.
Knews is one the more robust multilingual newsletter plugins. It automatically recognizes the language of a blog or a website.
- It can be used to create purpose-oriented, extremely engaging newsletters and segment subscribers in multiple mailing lists. In fact, you can also divide or segment your newsletters by language quickly and easily.
- Knews also offers a customized modular WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor that makes it easy to create visually appealing and professional looking newsletters for your website, even if you don’t know coding and think Java is just another name for coffee.
Note: The premium version of Knews Multilingual Newsletter plugin gives you loads of advanced features like: Automated bounce handling, User mass engagement, Double width newslettering and much more.
Newsletter Sign-up is the most popular WordPress plugin that allows you to integrate third-party newsletter services like YMLP and Mailchimp, Aweber into your website.
- It simply embeds multiple sign-up methods within your WordPress website such as signup checkboxes in your comment form or a sign-up form to display in posts, pages and widgets areas.
- The newsletter sign-up plugin is also compatible with BuddyPress, bbPress and Multisite.
Fun fact: This plugin is popular and responsible for the “Sign-up to our newsletter” checkbox that you can see in the comment forms of WordPress websites.
Wysija stands for “What you see is just awesome” and also known as MailPoet Newsletters.
- It is an incredible WordPress plugin that enables you to create jazzy and intriguing email newsletters in a matter of minutes.
- Wysija newsletter helps you create newsletters, post-notifications, and auto-responders quickly and effortlessly.
Ycan also drop your popular post(s), images and social media buttons in your newsletters to encourage subscribers to visit your website.
Compatible up to WordPress 4.4
Before you skip down to the comments section to say this plugin has nothing to do with email and newsletter subscriptions, check out the Pro version.
The Ultimate Coming Soon Page Pro is a terrific WordPress plugin that allows you to instantly create a “coming soon” or launch page for your website. The mailing features:
- It stores Emails in the WordPress Database to export to any email service
- It has Gravity Forms integrated to collect info from visitors
- Built-in referral system to keep track of subscribers and how many of those convert
While a non-logged in visitor will see the coming soon page, your clients and logged in users can see the completed model easily.
It’s a little offbeat, but that’s what we like about the plugin.
Creating, circulating, managing and tracking newsletters can be done easily by integrating SendPress Newsletters plugin.
- It is a user-friendly WordPress plugin packed with tons of robust features that will encourage you to create beautiful and professional looking newsletters.
- With this plugin, you can create and customize newsletters according to your needs. Plus, you can edit the content (in the same way you edit content in your WordPress site).
Essentially, you simply drop posts, images or other content from your site into your newsletter and voila! Instant engagement via newsletters!
Compatible up to 4.4 WordPress version
Mailjet is an ideal WordPress plugin for those WordPress owners who need a great tool that lets them create and customize newsletters, sync contacts, and collect advanced analytics.
- With this plugin, you can create and send both transactional and marketing emails right from your WordPress website to your subscribers.
- For effective deliverability and tracking system, you need to reconfigure your wp_mail(function) to utilize Maljet’s SMTP instead of email.
It helps you build contact list and manage personalization variables in halftime.
Benchmark Email Lite is an awesome WordPress plugin that allows you to create an email list from your WordPress website and send your subscribers an email version of your posts and pages.
- You can see live reports of opened, clicked, unsubscribed and forwarded email links right from your site’s dashboard.
- It let you build your subscribers list with a custom signup through shortcode or widget.
And, you can also manage up to five different Benchmark Email accounts, simultaneously.
MailPress is the WordPress mailing benchmark.
- With the use of MailPress, you can create and send beautiful and user-engaging newsletters to your subscribers.
- You can customize and style your HTML and simple text mails with eye-catching themes and templates.
- You can offer subscriptions to comments, post notifications, newsletters and mailing lists.
It also allows you to create schedules for sending newsletters on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Another great WordPress plugin that lets you convert your blog posts into a highly-attractive newsletter and send it to potential subscribers automatically: Easy Automatic Newsletter Lite
It is an amazing Newsletter plugin offering thousands of compelling features that will help you build professional looking newsletters.
It is a great WordPress plugin let you install an AWeber web form into your WP blog and allows visitors to subscribe your list by commenting or registering on your website.
- Makes it easy to integrate web forms into your blogs with drag and drop interface, without even logging into your AWeber account.
- All you need is an AWeber account and a comprehensive web form.
All the plugins mentioned in this blog post are used and loved by thousands of users for their flexibility and feature-list.
Make sure you get the one that has features that address all your needs.
Author Bio: Lucy Barret has handful experience in converting PSD to WordPress theme and sharing her knowledge with the large community of WordPress. She loves to read and write articles on design and development. Currently, she is working with HireWPGeeks Ltd. as a Sr. WordPress Developer.