About the Beetle Free Website Template
Looking for an awesome free template to share with my readers, I stumbled across Beetle, a free website template that is the basis for a WordPress theme. Beetle, designed by Frank Rapacciuolo and coded by Pasquale Vitiello, is a regular website template, but it is awesome for any designer’s portfolio website. It is packed with page templates, great features, and a distinct look that will make your work stand out. Let’s take a look at what you can expect from the Beetle Free website template.
As you can see from the screenshot above, the Beetle free website template has a variety of great layouts for different pages. You can have a creative online resume. You can also showcase your portfolio. I also like the counters, icons, and the careful placement of imagery.
With parallax scrolling and a masonry layout, you’ll have all the visuals you need to give your site a great look, while keeping visitors’ interest. The rounded corners are interesting. Usually for a masonry layout, designers tend to stick to square imagery.
Let’s take a look at everything the Beetle free website template has to offer.
- It’s fully Responsive.
- It uses semantic HTML5 tags.
- It features parallax scrolling.
- Beetle has a masonry layout.
- It has customizable sliders and carousels.
- It has animated skills rings for impact.
- It shows animated milestones.
- It has a resume timeline for getting new work and clients.
- There’s a testimonial carousel.
- It has a great call to action.
- Get people’s attention with animated slogans.
- Embed your Dribbble portfolio.
- It has Google Maps integration (with custom map styles).
- It has a working contact form.
- There’s access to Fontawesome and Line Icon webfonts.
- Show filterable portfolios.
It’s also well documented, making it easy to get up and running in no time.